Penny is a mat and reformer teacher at Pilates 44 Studio, holding a Bachelor of Business Management with CSU and a sheep & cattle farmer in central western NSW.
- Complete Pilates Mat-work – Polestar Pilates Education Australia.
- Ultimate Reformer Series - Polestar Pilates Education Australia.
- Bachelor of Business Management with CSU - Quality Systems Management and HR.
- Tower of Power/Trapeze Table – Body Organics Education.
- First Aid & CPR.
- Group Membership with the Pilates Association Australia (PAA).
Penny & her family also run a sheep & cattle farm in central western NSW. Her interest in Pilates began in 2018, as she sought a means to manage back pain from a lumbar disc injury. Penny started Pilates with Simmone and was fascinated by how much is involved in the method, and how Pilates can bring awareness to the body as well as relief and management of pain through focusing on muscle development to better support the joints of the skeletal system.
She went on to study with Polestar Education Australia and has been teaching at Pilates 44 Studio since January 2021. Penny’s teaching style is thoughtful with first hand knowledge about managing pain, and coming back to movement from knee injury and lower back pathology.