Simmone is the Owner & manager of Pilates 44 Studio. Prior to completing her Diploma in Comprehensive Pilates Instruction with Polestar Pilates Education, Simmone certified with Allan Menezes (Pilates Institute of Australasia) who is a 3rd generation Pilates teacher that trained in the UK under Allan Herdman.
- Diploma in Comprehensive Pilates Instruction - 10828NAT.
- Bachelor of Exercise & Sports Science with Charles Sturt University (current).
- Mentor for Polestar Pilates Education Australia.
- Health and Exercise for Menopause™ Mat - The Centre for Women's Fitness.
- Support your floor™ – Pelvic Health Training - The Centre for Women's Fitness.
- First Aid & CPR.
- Professional Membership P120029118 - Pilates Association Australia (PAA).
- Professional Level 3 Pilates Method Teacher 247404 - AUSactive.
- Student member with Exercise & Sport Science Australia (ESSA).
- Former Ordinary Member of the Pilates Association Australia (PAA) Committee.
Simmone developed the Women's Health Workshop for Perimenopause, a PAA approved PDP workshop that is co-presented with Miriam Rose Natural Health. She has a profound interest in women's health. Her teaching style is highly intuitive with empathy and first hand knowledge about pain management for chronic migraine, neck injury and diagnosed panic disorder.